If you are facing issues with the game, you can create a different windows profile and reinstall the game in the new profile to test if the issue persists. To create an administrator account on a Windows computer that is not a member of a domain, follow the appropriate steps below.
- From the Start menu, navigate to Settings.
- Select Accounts.
- In the left menu, select Family & other users.
- Click Add someone else to this PC.
- Choose whether to create a Microsoft account or a local account.
To create a local account:
- At the bottom, click I don't have this person's sign-in information.
- Click Add a user without a Microsoft account.
- Enter a username and, if desired, a password.
Navigate to the Control Panel.
- Double-click User Accounts, and then click Manage User Accounts.
- Click Create new account. Enter a name for the account, and then click Next.
- Click Computer administrator, and then click Create Account.
If the issue persists, contact PUBG Player Support with a screenshot of the issue.