This may be caused by temporary memory overload or insufficient hard disk capacity.
1) Memory overload resolution
- Virtual memory settings
Right click My Computer -> Select Properties
On the left menu, select System Settings
Select the Settings button in the Performance area of the Advanced tab
On the Advanced tab of the Performance Options, select the Change Virtual Memory button Recommended Virtual Memory Settings in Windows
- Rerun after PC reboot
2) Secure hard disk capacity
- The recommended hard disk space on Battleground is over 30GB.
- If the capacity of the battleground driver is less than 10 ~ 20GB, you can organize unnecessary programs
We recommend installing it in another driver.
3) When all 1 ~ 2 methods are impossible, please refer to the following and attach specifications and ask for PUBG Support.
Windows + R -> Search dxdiag -> Save all information -> Save dxdiag file on desktop -> Attach and submit a ticket