Please try the steps below and check if the issue persists:
- Try Setting Affinity for TSLgame.exe process
- Open Task Manager > Details
- Launch the game
- Tab out of the game and navigate to Details > TSLgame.exe > Set affinity > disable all CPU cores except CPU 0
- Tab back in the game, the game will load in without crashing. Then you can go back to Details in Task Manager and enable all CPU cores again on the TSLgame.exe
- Try enabling the following 2 Windows services : Security Center and Windows Management Instrumentation
- Press Windows key + R
- Enter "services.msc"
- Find the mentioned above services and Right click-> Properties
- Set startup type to "Automatic"
- Start the service under "Service status"
- Try disabling HPET (High Precision Event Timer)
- Launch CMD as an Administrator
- Disable BCD entry for HPET - bcdedit /set useplatformclock false
- On Boot, go to BIOS/UEFI and disable HPET there as well (not required/possible on some motherboards)
If the issue persists, contact PUBG Player Support with the screenshot of the error.