This issue happens if there is a problem with direct X files in the system. Please try the following troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.
- Make sure your windows is up to date
- Try running an SFC Scan of your system
- Open command prompt in admin mode
- Type in the command sfc /scannow
- Wait until the scan is complete
- Exit command promt
- Try launching the game
- Try to re-install direct X
- Press Windows Key + R and type in appwiz.cpl
- From the list of installed programs, uninstall all versions of Direct X
- Download and Reinstall the latest copy of Direct X from [Here]
If the issue persists, contact PUBG Player Support with the screenshot of the error.