‘Survivor Pass 3: Wild Card’ has begun on Mar 27 (PDT) after Update #27 and includes over 60 rewards which can be obtained within the 10 week of pass duration.
■ Pass Period
- Survivor Pass 3: Wild Card will run from Mar 27 until June 4 PDT
■ Improved Features
- Mission status tracking is now displayed live in-game
- Press P to view your current mission status (live update of data may have few seconds of delay)
■ New Missions
- Daily Missions: These missions change daily, so ensure you complete each in time! You can swap out up to 3 missions per day (* make sure to claim daily rewards before missions are refreshed, otherwise they will disappear).
- Weekly Missions: You will be able to play 10 new missions every week. Weekly Missions will be updated every Tuesday at 5PM PDT. Each weekly mission will be active only for 7 days once it is updated. You can swap up to 5 missions per week for new ones, and expired missions will disappear
(* make sure to claim weekly rewards before missions are refreshed, otherwise they will disappear).
- Beginner Missions: Added 10 introductory missions that teach players about various in-game features
- There are additional challenge missions to test players' gunplay skills with the following weapons: Tommy Gun, Beryl M762, S686, UMP45, M16A4
- Earn a weapon skin for each weapon’s mission set you complete!
- Over 60 rewards in total
- New character face & hair items as free pass rewards
- New backpack skins
- Every level of the pass will grant a coupon which can be used in the coupon store to redeem items and random keys
■ Premium Pass and Level-up Items
- The Survivor Pass may be purchased for $9.99 (price may vary slightly depending on your region) through Steam or the in-game store.
- Level-up Items:
: 5 Levels $4.99, 20 Levels $17.99, 30 Level up item $24.99 (price may vary slightly depending on your region)
- Sales Period: from Mar 27 (after Update #27 on Live server) until server maintenance on June 4 PDT
Changing language is disabled while in-game to prevent a crash related to the live mission progress function