How Ranked Mode differs from Survival System that has been recently discontinued:
- Only matches played in the new and separate Ranked mode will count towards your rank.
- A player’s Rank will increase or decrease after each match based on their performance.
- Legacy Survival Title season data will still be available to view in the Season navigation tab.
Matchmaking (‘Ranked’ sub navigation option in the 'Play' section)
- Options for Ranked play include TPP or FPP Squad modes.
: 1/2/3 man squad options are also available.
- Matches will feature a maximum of 64 players.
: Ranked matches will not have Bots.
- There are additional requirements for starting a match in the Ranked queue, which must be met by all squad members.
- Players may cancel Ranked matchmaking at any time with no penalty.
: Players who find a match and load into the pregame lobby will face Ranked penalties if they then choose to abandon the match.
Ranked Mode Ruleset
- Ranked mode games will be randomly played on Erangel, Miramar, or Sanhok.
- Ranked mode will operate under its own game settings, which can be adjusted throughout the season and especially at the start of new seasons.
Tiers and Divisions
- There are a total of 6 tiers in the Ranked system (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Master) with 5 Divisions (V – I) within each tier.
- A player’s current rank is determined by their Rank Points (RP) in a given queue.
- At the start of a Ranked season, players will be considered ‘Unranked’ in all queues.
- The first 5 games they play in each ranked queue will count as placement matches.
- At the end of the fifth placement match, players will be given an initial rank for the season.
How Climbing Works
- After a player dies, they will receive an adjustment to their RP based on their performance. The metrics that determine performance are
: Personal placement
- When a player exits a Ranked match, they will be presented with a new pop-up modal celebration that shows the player their performance metrics as well as the change to their RP.
- Players who are at Diamond rank or above will begin to face RP ‘decay’ if they do not play any Ranked games for a week or more in a row.
- At the end of the season, players will receive Ranked rewards based on their Highest Ranked tier that season
: Ranked rewards are unique and only obtainable by playing Ranked during the season they are awarded
- All players will receive a nameplate and emblem recognizing their Tier
- Players who ended the season at Gold or higher will receive a set of Ranked reward skins.