- Holding SPRINT [Default SHIFT] puts you into a dive at full speed straight down towards the ground.
- Turning speed is now much faster and has increased control, responsiveness, and precision.
- Holding SPRINT [Default SHIFT] helps you drop faster and land quicker.
- Holding WALK [Default LCTRL] lets you glide, when you want to travel a longer distance.
You can cut the parachute while relatively close to the ground, while still moving through the air.
It allows you to strategically get to your drop point faster, though you can take damage if you drop too far.
- The speed in which you land matters, as landing too fast may force your character to roll, or roll for longer, before you can gain full control of your movement.
- Colliding with buildings or objects while parachuting automatically cuts your parachute. Be careful!
In public matches players can land together with their teammates using Parachute Follow Feature.
- During the pre-match countdown, follow UI will be shown at the bottom left of the screen.
- Open the map to select a teammate to follow.
- You can still select a teammate to follow up until exiting the plane.
- After selecting a teammate to follow, you can cancel on the map screen, or also by holding [F] while in the plane, or while actively following a player in your parachute.
- If you’re obstructed by terrain or an object, your follow will be cancelled.
- An icon has been added to better highlight the "Disable Follow" option