New weapon skin, BattleStat was added added to the game in the Patch #25.
- With the BattleStat weapon skin applied, the number of players killed with that weapon is recorded/displayed on the skin.
- Press J to instantly view in-game the number of kills made with that weapon.
- The tag [BATTLESTAT] appears in front of the item's name, and the number of kills made with that skin can be seen in the weapon skin page's preview screen as well.
- Kills are recorded only when the original owner of the skin is using the skin.
- If a player other than the skin's owner picks up a weapon with the BattleStat weapon skin applied to it, the panel that shows the number of kills will be locked and kills will not be recorded.
- The panel is also locked where the owner of the BattleStat item is unclear, such as in the marketplace or store.
- The item can be traded in the Steam marketplace, and once ownership goes to a different player, the number of kills recorded on the skin will be reset.
- The count will be initialized if you return weapon skins as BP.
- BattleStat weapon skins can be purchased through a BP crate that can be opened with a paid key.