There are 10 quality settings in total.
1. Screen scale: Controls the sharpness of the game graphics. When it's too low, the items could show in a blurry image.
2. Anti-aliasing: Smooths the objects' graphics. It is recommended to turn this on.
3. Post-Processing: Controls the amount of shadows.
4. Shadows: Controls the quality of shadows for characters and objects.
5. Texture: Controls the overall game graphic quality.
6. Effects: Controls the quality of various effects.
7. Foliage: Controls the quality of plants on the map.
8. View distance: Controls the visible distance.
The higher the clearer you can see objects in far distances.
9. Motion blur: An effect that leaves an afterimage according to the travelling speed.
10. Vertical Synchronization: Forces frame sync. May cause frame drops when set on low performance machines.