All newly obtained in game items have a trade restriction of seven days. This is done to ensure no one abuses the game economy. In addition to this, there are certain items in the game that are temporary and are non-marketable\tradable. Please refer to item description from the Steam Inventory section to know more.
Articles in this section
- Error -  BattlEye: Corrupted Data - please perform a clean game reinstall
- PUBG is not starting/launching due to the new anti-cheat solution.
- Game crashes after the PUBG logo appears
- How to resolve TslGame.exe error?
- Error: "Failed to initialize STEAM"
- BattlEye launcher error or issues when Starting BattlEye service
- What are the minimum and recommended requirements to play PUBG?
- I just received this item but it says I cannot trade it
- When I start the game I see a Xenuine error message that says “Application is interrupted by external software.
- Unable to connect to server. The firewall may also block the connection.