Now players can contact PUBG Support using recently added Chatbot.
Chatbot was implemented to provide faster replies as well as a quicker resolution to the players.
[How to access Chatbot]
Go to PUBG Support > Click the speech bubble next to 'Contact Us'.
Currently, chatbot provides responses for five categories: Ban, Feedback & Suggestions, Installation & Launching, Reports and Hijacking.
[Main Chatbot functions]
1. Delivers predefined menu, from which users are required to make selections.
* Also, recognizes free-text messages, but the description should be brief and clear. For example, instead of using "I want to recover my hacked account", use “Hacked account."
2. Provides FAQ relevant to user's selection
3. If FAQ was not helpful gives a player more detailed response
4. Collects information (e.g. account info, issue details, etc.) and transfers it to an agent.
* Please note, that currently Chatbot doesn't respond to users' free-text messages.