If you are unable to launch the game due to "Frequency out of range" error, it means the monitor or display is not configured properly. The following steps can help you resolve the issue.
- Undo any recent windows update
- Make sure your display adapter drivers are up to date. If the issue happened after any driver update, you might have to rollback the drivers to an older stable built
- Make sure, your monitor's refresh rate is set properly:
- Click [Start] - [Control Panel] - [Display] - [Change Display Settings] - [Advanced Settings] - [Monitor]
- Select screen refresh rate according to OEM (60Hz or 144Hz) and click on apply.
- You might have to reboot the system to make the changes