We are sorry to hear that you are encountering crash issues with the game.
Please review the minimum system requirements to run the game efficiently in the link provided below, before attempting the following troubleshooting steps:
- Reset the computer and try running the game again.
- Shut down all other programs except PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS so that the computer doesn't use up any additional memory.
- Run the Steam client under administrator.
- Checking Integrity.
- Run Steam -> Library -> PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - > right click -> select properties -> select the local files tab -> select game integrity check.
If the above solutions haven't worked, please reach out to our Player Support team and provide the screenshot of error/crash message and .nfo file of your PC. To obtain a System Information file (NFO):
- On the keyboard, hold down the WINDOWS key and then hit R.
- In the Run window, type MSINFO32 and then click OK.
- In the System Information window, click the File menu and then Save.
- Set the desired folder to save to, enter a file name, and then click Save.
This will generate a file which will give us a detailed overview of your system (System specs/errors). Please send us the .nfo file, our dev team needs to investigate this for further analysis.