It looks like you are encountering an error "BattlEye: Corrupted Data." This issue commonly occurs when the associated Game files are corrupted.
We recommend delete the battleye folder and then verify the game integrity. Please follow the below steps to delete the battleye folder.
- Please close the game all the way out
- Then, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\ steamapps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Win64\BattlEye and delete the BattlEye folder
- Then, verify the integrity of the game cache through Steam
- Go to steam > right click PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Click the Local Files tab > select Verify Integrity of Game Files
You can also attempt to clean re install the game which will remove all the game related residual files from the system. Here's how to do it:
Delete all the files of PUBG manually and, make sure to delete all the data saved in the following location on your PC:
- Replace "username" with the PC name.
Here you will find "TslGame" directory, please delete it.
- If you have installed your OS on any other drive then make sure to change the drive name in the above file path.
Then try reinstalling the game. If the issue persists, contact support with your .nfo file of the system and an error massage screenshot.