Please go to services.msi and manually start BattlEye. To do that follow the steps below.
- Open the Start Menu and go to "Find" and type in "msc" (if you have Windows10 just start typing)(( No quotes)) and press Enter to launch the program.
- This will list out all the services installedin your system. Now scroll down until you see "BattlEye Services"
- Select BattlEye Services and Press "Start this Service".
- To check it is running,open up Task Manager and check the Processes. You should see it running!
If the issue persists you can try deleting the BattlEye folder
- Please close the game all the way out.
- Then, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Win64\BattlEye and delete the BattlEye folder.
- Verify the integrity of the game files through Steam.
- Try relaunching the game.