Issues launching your game usually occurs due to the lack of memory on the PC. Please review the minimum system requirements to run the game efficiently in the link provided below, before attempting the following troubleshooting steps:
- Exit all other programs except PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS so that the computer doesn't use up any additional memory
- Run the Steam client under administrator, to ensure no restrictions in the background
- Checking Integrity:
- Run Steam -> Library -> PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - > right click -> select properties -> select the local files tab -> select game integrity check.
If you continue to experience Launch issues with the game, please contact player support with the .nfo file of your PC.
To obtain the System Information file (NFO) please follow the below steps:
- On the keyboard, hold down the WINDOWS key and then hit R
- In the Run window, type MSINFO32 and then click OK
- In the System Information window, click the File menu and then click Save
- Set the desired folder to save to, enter a file name, and then click Save
After saving the NFO file, please contact support with the attachment to evaluate and provide you with a resolution.