We recently added an option to check the state of Voice Chat input settings in the game. You can check it at: Settings > Sound > Voice Chat category.
There, you can set the:
- Button to function the voice chat
- Channel settings
- Voice volume settings
Poor audio quality can be caused by lack of bandwidth or high CPU usage. Ensure there are no bandwidth-intensive applications, or other streaming applications running on your network. You may also want to check your Task Manager to ensure resource availability. Hardware issues such as a poor microphone connection can also degrade audio quality.
Please try these steps to overcome the issue:
- Please make sure that you have pressed the Talk button (by default, press T to enable this feature)
- Check the microphone feedback in the game settings
- Please make sure that the microphone and the headsets are plugged into the appropriate ports
- Ensure the sound is not muted or the volume level is too low. Also check the volume mixer settings on your computer
- Consider disabling your firewall. If it didn't help, please contact your ISP to ensure the following ports are open
- Incoming UPD: 5060, 5062, 3478
- Outgoing TCP: 80 and 443
- Universal UDP: 12000 – 17000
If the issue persists, contact PUBG Player Support with the screenshot of the error.